7.07.2011

Old Blog Posting Aug 2009

This is one of my favorite blog entries from 2 years ago when my son Lucas was only 3 years old.
He's a massive 5 years and growing now and as much as I try I don't seem to have the time to take whole days off work quite as frequently as I should, although yesterday I did sneak up to the local pool where he was having a summer camp swimfest.
Here he is more recently and frankly I couldn't be prouder!!





AKA Daddy Mondays
I've had these days for the last year and a half, where I dont work on Mondays I have the whole day with my son Lucas.
While not working on these days, I still manage to be exhausted after a full day of activities , lunches ,dinners and temper tantrums (not all mine I should add)
So heres this weeks installation "Fairyland " its been around since the 40's or earlier and was the original inspiration for Disneyland.
www.fairyland.org
Take the kids....... its another thing i love about where I live.
While small and a little outdated it has recently had a service from one of the local charitable organizations and looks pretty good for its age.
Well Im definitely no writer, so heres my pics for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment